1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
I can’t handle this
"you STILL like one direction?"
HE IS HELPING AN OLD WOMAN CROSS THE STREET
HE MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO NOT LOVE HIM
marry someone whose laughter sounds better than your favorite song
did you know that bashing my music taste increases your chances of changing my opinion by 0%